Wednesday, February 1, 2017

An Introduction

 Welcome to the Libris Ludorum, the Book of Games. I am Nemoricus, and I have always been an avid reader, voraciously devouring just about any book I could get my hands on. For fiction, I focused primarily on science fiction and fantasy, while in non-fiction I enjoyed reading about the sciences, with a particular interest in astronomy and biology.

I got my start with tabletop gaming with Dungeons and Dragons 3.5 back in 2008, and while I have yet to play a game, it's sparked an interest that has continued ever since. Over the years, I've branched off into exploring other games, among them Fireborn, Dragonstar, Pathfinder, and Eclipse Phase. Lately, most of my attention has been on GURPS, and the sheer flexibility and broad base of support it has drew me in. After getting involved with the Discord server for GURPS, I ran into a number of other blog authors, and those interactions led to the decision to create my own blog.


The purpose of Libris Ludorum is primarily to serve as a repository for my notes on books, especially tabletop games. In the coming weeks, expect me to post reviews, my notes on how to use a book in a game, and perhaps some original creations based on what I've read.

No comments:

Post a Comment